sponsor links:

Monday, November 17, 2008

I Willing To Suffer For You...really

you see Money this kind of thing
It can buy you a house
but not a home
It can buy you a bed
but not a sleep
It can buy you a clock
but not time
It can buy you a book
but not knowledge
It can buy you a position
but not respect
It can buy you a medicine
but not health
It can buy you blood
but not life
It can buy you sex
but not love
See, money isn't everthing
I tell you this, because i care about you as a friend
And, as your friend, i wish to help you remove pains & sufferings
So, i have no choice, nevermind... just send me your money, i will suffer for you..
I bet you wont find any friends better than me.
no need to worry about me! my dear friend, i will be just fine..
ei...by the way, i only accept cash, no credit card please. thank you!